Artegoworld RSPS community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestion (could get players back)

3 posters

Go down

My suggestion (could get players back) Empty My suggestion (could get players back)

Post  mage pure123 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 pm

right every 2 weeks or so, You should do a challenge a quiz or something the players can win any item except rares, The rare one will be EXTRA hard and like every 3 months
but the player cant win twice in a row the winner can only enter once and every once every 4 weeks. only missing one I'm not saying you should but it can probally get more players.

mage pure123
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://Rs-remake.com/vote

Back to top Go down

My suggestion (could get players back) Empty Re: My suggestion (could get players back)

Post  Paper Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:29 am

mage pure123 wrote:the players can win any item except rares
If the players get the choice to pick, it should not be ANY item. Everybody is going to pick the most expensive item. Which would probably be an Abyssal Whip or Barrows pieces. I think it'd be better to just give out some coins. Maybe like 1,000,000 coins or so, depending on the challenge.
Paper
Paper
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

http://bout.evolutiongames.net/

Back to top Go down

My suggestion (could get players back) Empty Re: My suggestion (could get players back)

Post  Andrew Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 am

mage pure123 wrote:right every 2 weeks or so, You should do a challenge a quiz or something the players can win any item except rares, The rare one will be EXTRA hard and like every 3 months
but the player cant win twice in a row the winner can only enter once and every once every 4 weeks. only missing one I'm not saying you should but it can probally get more players.
The shit it would get players back.
People dont return for some useless thing to get players RICH N FAMOUS.
Also , who would do such a thing?
The quizes would be bloody easy with google.
And you pretty much can't do any challanges here.
The best thing you can get from that is a riot and an eco fuck up.

With best wishes,
Resigned Andrew.
Andrew
Andrew
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down