Artegoworld RSPS community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players]

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players] Empty Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players]

Post  Notevenmad Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:14 am

Welcome to
Pokemon Orange Version
RPG

Explore the vastness of the Cellsa region now with friends!
*This game is for a mature audience. Please play if you intend on following the rules.*

Features:
Customizable Pokemon
You can now customize your own Pokemon if you wish! Make them how you want, your own colors, size, nature, and so much more...

Customizable Moves
Make your own moves, TM's, and skills! Moves, of coarse, must have boundaries and cannot be insanly powerful (e.g. No 1000/1000 PP Power: 4000 Accuracy: 101). Moves can be balanced (e.g. 20/20 PP Power: 40 Accuracy: 100) or Offset (e.g. 10/10 PP Power: 110 Accuracy: 60).

All Pokemon Kanto, Jhoto, and Hoenn
Yes, that's right! Even for the uncreative (or lazy) there are plenty of Pokemon to choose. Sorry for you Sinnoh or Unova fans, but I myself am too unfamiliar with the newer Pokemon so i don't want then to be in this. If you choose a Pokemon to start with from these regions, they must be a normal starter from in the game. Such as: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip.

Basic Rules
1. No intense flaming is to be done under ANY circumstance. Mild flame is perfectly fine.
2. No use of overpowered Pokemon or moves. What i mean by this is no making your own Pokemon who is invincible and is a total badass.
3. No self-narrating. This means no saying YOURSELF that you found this epic high-leveled Pokemon or say you found a Mew.
4. Sexual content is allowed in moderation. No using paragraph upon paragraph to explain sexual adventure.
5. Follow all the normal rules of rs-remake. No double posting, triple posting, ect. EDIT YOUR DAMN POST.
6...... Have fun lol.

The Cellsa region is far south of Kanto, and house many new Ice and Water type Pokemon.
New rare Pokemon include:
(All you nerds out there) Mewthree: The final reproduction of Mew, and this time it went even worse...
Icefang: The horrid Bat whose teeth are made of ice, but harder than steel.
Sunomatres: The water avatar who can control and mass of liquid.
(more to be added...)

Fill this out to join:
Trainer Name:
Home Region:
Starter Pokemon:

Example of a custom Pokemon with custom moves:

Dunthor Type 1/Ground Type 2/Ghost
Move 1/Dusk Shock 15/15 PP Power: 80 Accuracy: 85 Possibility of Paralysis *Custom*
Move 2/Earthequake 10/10 PP Power: 100 Accuracy: 100 Accuracy -100 if Pokemon is Flying type
Move 3/Shatter 25/25 PP Power: 40 Accuracy: 100 Power +50 if Pokemon is Ice type but Power -30 if Pokemon is Rock type *Custom*
Move 4/Hypnosis 20/20 PP Power: 0 Accuracy: 80 100% Chance of Sleep

How TM's Work: I have all TM's from the first 3 regions, but the TM number resets in each region. Such as, Kanto TM01 is Mega Punch while in Jhoto it's Dynamic Punch. So, instead of that when Kanto's moves end, the next set starts at the next number, and not 1.

Gym Leaders

Darren
Pokemon: Geodude Lv 12, Parstil (Custom Pokemon, Type 1/Rock) Lv 15
Awards: Stone Badge, TM54 Rollout, 1100P

Gregoth
Pokemon: Gastly Lv 19, Sinther (Custom Pokemon, Type 1/Ghost Type 2/Fire) Lv 22
Awards: Mirage Badge, TM116 Light Screen, 1450P

Cindy
Pokemon: Charmander Lv 21, Quilava Lv 21, Combusken Lv 27
Awards: Molten Badge, TM98 Fire Punch, 1890P

Sector
Pokemon: Sintilath (Evolves from Sinther) Lv 45
Awards: Spectre Badge, TM100 Nightmare, 2600P

Camora
Haunter Lv 34, Kilad (Evolves from Kilath Type 1/Water Type 2/Grass) Lv 39, Pikachu *Hybrid* (Type 1/Electric Type 2/Water) Lv 46
Awards: Aquashock Badge, TM103 Water Pulse, 3500P

(will finish later...)

Elite Four and Champion

The Elite Four works in a few ways. The champion is always the last person who won. Meaning, someone needs to beat me to becom the next champion, and whoever that will be must fight the next person who challenges them with the team they beat me with. Pretty much look at this:

Champ 1 : Me
| Player who beats me : New Champion
|| Player who beats ^ : New Champion
||| And so on...

So I am only champion for the first person who fights me.

Seth
Pokemon: Gengar Lv 65, Dusclops Lv 61, Banette Lv 58, Absol Lv 69

Kyle
Pokemon: Glalie Lv 65, Icefang Lv 70, Walrein Lv 68, Dewgong Lv 66, Krelth (Type 1/Ice) Lv 74

Cynthia (yup, she was in Cellsa BEFORE Sinnoh lol)
Pokemon: Exeggutor Lv 75, Charzard Lv 72, Blastoise Lv 78, Venusaur Lv 71, Zapdos Lv 80

Lance (Him again :l)
Pokemon: Dragonite Lv 89 (DAMNNNNN), Charzard Lv 77, Gyarados Lv 75, Kingdra Lv 80, Aerodactyl Lv 77, Dragonair Lv 70

Champion (Currently: Notevenmad)
Pokemon: Mewtwo Lv 91, Articuno Lv 85, Sunomatres Lv 93, Moltres Lv 83, Missingno. Lv 90, ??? Lv ??

Special Trainers:
These trainers are hidden, or extremely powerful but give insane rewards in return.

Agatha Ultima (Backstory: Only glitchers of Pokemon Yellow know of her, but she has insanely powerful and balanced Pokemon capable of CRUSHING Lv 100s. Her "[] Z []" is a glitch Pokemon, and is the most powerful Pokemon in the game. Fight at your own risk...)
Pokemon: Dodrio Lv 205 (yes, Lv 205.), Seel Lv 205, Pikachu Lv 205, Seadra Lv 205, Growlithe Lv 205, [] Z [] Lv 205
Rewards: [] Z [] Egg (hatches after 30 hours), 30000P, Recommendation #1 (for something later).

Changelog:

v = Version u = Update > = add-on

v1.0 - Release of game.
>u1.1 Added player ranks [Shopkeeper, Pokemon Expert]
>>Shopkeeper : Helps design new items to be implemented into the game.
>>Pokemon Expert : Helps "Discover" new Pokemon in Cellsa

Notevenmad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players] Empty Reserved shopkeeper

Post  Paper Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 am

Paper for reserved shopkeeper. (Creating new items.) =)
Paper
Paper
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

http://bout.evolutiongames.net/

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players] Empty :3

Post  Billster11 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 am

Reserved Pokemon Expert
Billster11
Billster11
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players] Empty Re: Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players]

Post  Notevenmad Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 am

Current Region Map:

Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players] 2vb7d7d

[My edit is pretty shitty :l

Notevenmad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players] Empty Re: Pokemon RPG | Orange Version [Mature Players]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down