Artegoworld RSPS community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from saul

Go down

Message from saul Empty Message from saul

Post  Micah! Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 pm

There has been a connection error in the " VPS " It could not be a hacker trying to either Doss or Ddoss the site. Since various regions of the world can still connect to the hosted proxy. Now I can't connect to the chat on my phone, like usual I'm at school and i will be out at 12:45 P.M Eastern. I still don't know why the site has been having these problems. I mean Dragonsun ; Former Head Admin, could not connect yesterday aswell or well it was rather slow for him to connect. The server is just fine i mean everyone can stay play ,

many new updates :
As in the new ::Yell system which you wont get muted for saying insulting words. But you will get muted from our staff if you constantly use many insulting words to any player ingame!
Saulito: The Draynor Firemaking Has Been Fixed By Saulito. Where you can firemake in many various areas either "West,South,East and North" Of Draynor.

The Trade Glitch Has Also Been Fixed By Saulito. But be warned the Trade Bug hasn't been fully fixed but everyone should trade in peace now so don't worry.

I boosted up the servers speed to 225mps , great connection!

Also we have added 5-7% to all dragon drops ingame and many rares. So now you have an actual chance to getting any item!

Now due to the errors to the site i cannot fix untill i get home which will be in 5 hours.
So heres the client.jar : rs-remake.com/storeclientfast/client.jar

Enjoy the new updates sorry for the big accident in the sites proxy or vps.
I will fix it soon guys.
If anything contact me on skype : LULZKO

My yahoo : Saul.maganag@yahoo.com

Any donations pay directly on the website

NO STAFF NOR PLAYER. Should ask for your information for anything.
Micah!
Micah!
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down