Artegoworld RSPS community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding New items into the Eco

3 posters

Go down

Do you support this idea?

Adding New items into the Eco I_vote_lcap67%Adding New items into the Eco I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Adding New items into the Eco I_vote_lcap33%Adding New items into the Eco I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Adding New items into the Eco Empty Adding New items into the Eco

Post  dj tim Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:11 pm

So Rs-remake community, Everyone's been complaining about the Eco not having enough items or the Eco is crashing. Here's a unique suggestion i'd like to suggest for ya'll.

-A NEW QUEST-
-Vampire Slayer (Make it very difficult)
*Description* "Rumor has it that the town of Draynor has been having some recent attacks, i should probably investigate."

Overall you'll be killing a powerful monster, and once completed you'll gain experience and get access to a secret liar into a vampire land (Port Phasmatys), where unknown things are soon to be found. Razz

-NEW MONSTER/BOSS-
-I suggest putting in a new NPC called Dragonkin, the creator of all dragons, and make this boss extremely difficult with a chance of dropping a new weapon, Excalibur, and give it raised stats. Along with that make it drop other items. Anyways this is just a small suggestion i would like to put in and hopefully it'll give the players something to do, plus add new items into the eco. Tell me your opinions

dj tim
dj tim
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Adding New items into the Eco Empty Re: Adding New items into the Eco

Post  masterGTFO Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm

sounds exciting and a nice branch off for the community

masterGTFO
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah! Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:14 pm

dj tim wrote:So Rs-remake community, Everyone's been complaining about the Eco not having enough items or the Eco is crashing. Here's a unique suggestion i'd like to suggest for ya'll.

-A NEW QUEST-
-Vampire Slayer (Make it very difficult)
*Description* "Rumor has it that the town of Draynor has been having some recent attacks, i should probably investigate."

Overall you'll be killing a powerful monster, and once completed you'll gain experience and get access to a secret liar into a vampire land (Port Phasmatys), where unknown things are soon to be found. Razz

-NEW MONSTER/BOSS-
-I suggest putting in a new NPC called Dragonkin, the creator of all dragons, and make this boss extremely difficult with a chance of dropping a new weapon, Excalibur, and give it raised stats. Along with that make it drop other items. Anyways this is just a small suggestion i would like to put in and hopefully it'll give the players something to do, plus add new items into the eco. Tell me your opinions

Not sure how hard it is to add custom NPC's and change names and such, but anything custom shoulden't be added, seeing as its a remake of runescape. Excailbur should be added the same way you get it in Runescape.

I wont vote for now.
Micah!
Micah!
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dj tim Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm

The NPC isn't custom, i made sure by telling Saulito to do PNPC turning into the Dragonkin, no customs needed :3
dj tim
dj tim
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down