Artegoworld RSPS community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestions

+4
Andrew
Rastafari
Groot
Micah!
8 posters

Go down

My suggestions Empty My suggestions

Post  Micah! Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Just a list of suggestions I have.

-Reset server, economy is terrible. Seeing as players who play for 3 days get a Santa hat. Plus too many dupes happened and those items are still in the economy. Also there used to be a gnome that you pickpocket that gave like 10k each pickpocket, and players got extremely rich by doing this, and bought expensive items. So it really does need to get reset, as for stats it would be a good idea to reset them too seeing as if the xp rate is changed to normal, would make the game much harder it is really easy atm.

-Normal xp rate, just like runescape, many players have quit because of the xp rate.

-Take out the free teleports, and also the portals on top of lumbridge.

-Encourage players to PK more, do more PK events etc. Staff really needs to be more involved ingame. So they could host more events. Also pking helps the economy by getting items around.

-Don't give out staff so easily, let the players play the game for awhile and see if they are good to the community, help people. Also see if the community wants them as staff.

-Encourage players to vote more, so we can get more players.

-Have the forums runescape had in 2006.

-Have holiday events.

-Get a bigger coding team, so they can fix more bugs and actually code the damn game. I remember a new developer coming here, but he doesn't even come around anymore

-High-scores.

-All working mini-games.

-Original tutorial island (If possible)

-Don't give items at the start. (Like the hats and scarfs)

-Encourage the use of the forums.

-All quests, it will encourage players to do more things, because mostly everyone just stands in draynor gambling money.

-Have ads on the website, where it says (place ad here) when you are selecting High or low detail. Make more money for you maarten Wink

-Knowledge base and or wiki.

(Alot of these suggestions came from players in xat today, so credit to them.)

Micah!
Micah!
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

My suggestions Empty Re: My suggestions

Post  Groot Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Some of these things take time to code. Be patient and some time they PROBABLY will come true.

Groot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah! Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Groot wrote:Some of these things take time to code. Be patient and some time they PROBABLY will come true.
Yes I am aware of the time it takes to do things, that is why I suggested picking up some more developers.
Micah!
Micah!
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rastafari Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:41 pm

I agree most of them, but:
- Most of mini-games are not played. I think pc and cw should be enough.
- Holiday events...Why??
- Encourage to pk? If theres more players they were not needed to be encouraged
- Most of the real quests are annoying and pisses ppl off (I bet you didnt make them all)
Quests I recommend: Monkey madness, Lost city, Fight arena, Animal magnetism!!!, Desert treasure, Recruitment Drive(funniest quest), Waterfall quests(access to fire giants)
- Changing forums design is not necessary coz noone looks forum, only mods
- Tutorial island is not necessary, nobody liked doing it
- Kick all mods, and start to make a new qroup

Rastafari
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah! Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Rastafari wrote:I agree most of them, but:
- Holiday events...Why??
- Encourage to pk? If theres more players they were not needed to be encouraged
- Most of the real quests are annoying and pisses ppl off (I bet you didnt make them all)
Quests I recommend: Monkey madness, Lost city, Fight arena, Animal magnetism!!!, Desert treasure, Recruitment Drive(funniest quest), Waterfall quests(access to fire giants)
- Kick all mods, and start to make a new qroup

Holiday events were in real runescape, we already have an easter event. A christmas one would be nice Smile

And the thing about le mini-games, making them would not be for the sole purpose of people being able to play them, it is for the fact we will be able to say "We have all working mini-games!" and that attracts people.

Also ; More pkers = game will be more attractive to new comers because people actually would be pking.
Micah!
Micah!
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah! Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:46 pm

As for le forums, more people would use them if they weren't so ugly Very Happy

Plus when people come to new servers they like to see forums to read stuff, and we can post guides on here. Which have helped people alot. For example : Feng huangs quest guide. (Where else would she put that? Razz)
Micah!
Micah!
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Rastafari wrote:I agree most of them, but:
- Holiday events...Why??
Are ye bloody daft , lad?

-if the minigames worked , you guys would get alot of new players. Everyone likes minigames
-Holiday events are another attraction that many other server's dont have. Since it's also a remake , it should have them.
-Only mods look at forums? You're a mod too then? Think what you bloody say lad. Lots of effort from everyone went into that forum. The guides have helped loads of people.
-Almost liked doing it.

Are you stupid , or yer playing to be one.
Andrew
Andrew
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RangeCreed Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:04 am

As I keep saying to people, C wars needs to be Scheduled, Say every Friday night at a fixed time, That way we got 30 people at C wars and not fucking 4.
RangeCreed
RangeCreed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeatsCraftn

Back to top Go down

My suggestions Empty My Opinions on These Suggestions.

Post  Paper Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:47 am

Mod Micah wrote:-Reset server, economy is terrible. Seeing as players who play for 3 days get a Santa hat. Plus too many dupes happened and those items are still in the economy. Also there used to be a gnome that you pickpocket that gave like 10k each pickpocket, and players got extremely rich by doing this, and bought expensive items. So it really does need to get reset, as for stats it would be a good idea to reset them too seeing as if the xp rate is changed to normal, would make the game much harder it is really easy atm.
Disagree.

Mod Micah wrote:-Normal xp rate, just like runescape, many players have quit because of the xp rate.
The server needs much more content (quests, minigames.) and a larger playerbase for that.

Mod Micah wrote:-Take out the free teleports, and also the portals on top of lumbridge.
Still thinking about this one.
Mod Micah wrote:-Encourage players to PK more, do more PK events etc. Staff really needs to be more involved ingame. So they could host more events. Also pking helps the economy by getting items around.
Agree.

Mod Micah wrote:-Don't give out staff so easily, let the players play the game for awhile and see if they are good to the community, help people. Also see if the community wants them as staff.
An excellent suggestion. I strongly agree with it.

Mod Micah wrote:-Encourage players to vote more, so we can get more players.
This is difficult because most players expect a reward for voting. Still a good suggestion nonetheless.

Mod Micah wrote:-Have the forums runescape had in 2006.
I don't remember what the forums looked like in 2006, but anything is better than these horrible forums. Great suggestion. I agree.

Mod Micah wrote:-Have holiday events.
Agree.

Mod Micah wrote:-Get a bigger coding team, so they can fix more bugs and actually code the damn game.
Agree.

Mod Micah wrote:High-scores.
High-scores are a MUST. We should definitely have them. I agree with this suggestion.

Mod Micah wrote:-All working mini-games.
Agree.

Mod Micah wrote:-Original tutorial island
Tutorial Island was epic. Would be awesome to have it back.

Mod Micah wrote:-Don't give items at the start.
Agree.

Mod Micah wrote:-Encourage the use of the forums.
Strongly agree, we need more forum users.

Mod Micah wrote:-All quests, it will encourage players to do more things
Agree.

Mod Micah wrote:-Have ads on the website, where it says (place ad here) when you are selecting High or low detail. Make more money for you maarten Wink
Sure why not, I agree.

Mod Micah wrote:-Knowledge base and or wiki.
I strongly agree, would help out new players a lot!
Paper
Paper
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

http://bout.evolutiongames.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:03 am

Mod Micah wrote:

Reset server, economy is terrible. Seeing as players who play for 3 days get a Santa hat. Plus too many dupes happened and those items are still in the economy. Also there used to be a gnome that you pickpocket that gave like 10k each pickpocket, and players got extremely rich by doing this, and bought expensive items. So it really does need to get reset, as for stats it would be a good idea to reset them too seeing as if the xp rate is changed to normal, would make the game much harder it is really easy atm.

The economy has gotten a lot better. It is not terrible at all. Item values have been going down which means the money value is going up. This means people will invest more in items and this will cause less gambling to happen. People will also be able to get resources loads faster which is a good thing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rs-remake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Feng Huang Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:17 pm

I Admit the main reason i stayed in Runescape was all the Quests it had to offer for members. I spent 20% of my time on questing in Runescape.
Another attraction for me was the Castle Wars mini-game. I spent 70% of my time there. Like literally had over 5k tickets.
The other 10% was for skilling :3

I don't know about coding, but I agree on more quests.
Currently I can do all our quests in a few hours, except Champions Challenge which is just grinding till they give me a scroll, which is a tad bit boring imo.
More quests will keep us busy, and Monkey Madness is like a must have quest, can't let pures use them so easily :p

Fixing the attack style thing might also keep new-comers.
I know when I first came and decided to be a pure, while I thought I was training str, i trained attack in instead.
I've quit over 6 pures because of the Attack Style not being proper.

Feng Huang was suppose to be a 1 def max out pure... then I equipped a spear... then Dragon Slayer lol.
Feng Huang
Feng Huang
Black Member
Black Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Feng Huang Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm

As for the gambling, i know this is far from Runescape, why not have the option to talk to Diagno and he becomes a Host. Players will choose how much they can bet.

The rates would be x3, since you have a 33% chance of winning.
Diagno needs to be really random, or else smart players will start to crack a strategy against him.

something like that. put a limit to the amount they can bet, and how many times in a 24 hr period... lets say you can only bet 10 times every 24 hrs.
This would control people getting rich/poor so quickly.

It MIGHT also calm the players who legitly make their money from skilling and doing hard work or are just against gambling.

I know this might upset players who loves to gamble, but we need to meet in the middle somewhere.
we can't satisfy everyone.

As for the tutorial, you might want to have the NPC go through every skill and suggest ways to make money off of that skill.
Like it will go to the Falador Mines and say "Mining gold ores and selling them to the General Store is a consistent way of getting money"
Then it would go over to the Furnance in Al-Kharid and be like "Smelting Gold Ores into Bars can get you 1.5k in the General Store"
The it goes to East Ardougne "Who said crime doesn't pay? Stealing from ____ will give you ___!"
etc etc.

that will give players some idea to make money, other ways they will have to fine.

Also have a server message like "Check the Player Guides on the forums for Quest & Clue Scroll Guides" Very Happy
unless we already have that message and I just never seen it lol.

Sorry if this and the last post should be their own topic, kinda got carried away and the ideas just came at me.
You make moved it or whatever if you wish =]
Feng Huang
Feng Huang
Black Member
Black Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down