Artegoworld RSPS community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[color=blue][b]Guide[/b][/color]: Fixing annoying 2 step crash in 317 Client with windows 64

3 posters

Go down

[color=blue][b]Guide[/b][/color]: Fixing annoying 2 step crash in 317 Client with windows 64 Empty [color=blue][b]Guide[/b][/color]: Fixing annoying 2 step crash in 317 Client with windows 64

Post  Owner l3ath3l Sun May 16, 2010 3:02 am

Hi,do you also have that annoying crash ?
after you clicked 2 times in your client?

Well I also had the problem once though ,and i'm here to explain why.

Most run applications in clients look like this:
Code: [Select]Quote:@echo offStart java -Xmx500m -cp .;Theme.jar GuiexitThis code "only" works on 32Bit machines. (on some 64Bitmachines should it work)
Why? because this piece of code follows this path: programfiles/java/jre6......
Now We are on a OS that haves a Program Files (x86).
So this code should work.

Code: [Select]@echo offcls"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xmx500m -cp .;Theme.jar Guiexitpause
If it still doesnt work here some envoirement variables you might want to add.
CLASSPATH
Code: [Select]C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_13\binCLASSPATH
Code: [Select]CLASSPATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_13\bin;%CLASSPATH%;(Look at the moparscape server tutorial to know how to do this)

If you set your variables you will only need to have in your client run batchfile :
Code: [Select]java -Xmx500m -cp .;Theme.jar Gui

If you still have problems with your client please contact me and i will update this topic.

Owner l3ath3l
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

[color=blue][b]Guide[/b][/color]: Fixing annoying 2 step crash in 317 Client with windows 64 Empty Re: [color=blue][b]Guide[/b][/color]: Fixing annoying 2 step crash in 317 Client with windows 64

Post  str cape Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:56 am

nope.
str cape
str cape
Mithril Member
Mithril Member

Back to top Go down

[color=blue][b]Guide[/b][/color]: Fixing annoying 2 step crash in 317 Client with windows 64 Empty Re: [color=blue][b]Guide[/b][/color]: Fixing annoying 2 step crash in 317 Client with windows 64

Post  atk cape Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 am

no problems
atk cape
atk cape
Black Member
Black Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down