Artegoworld RSPS community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'World 2' Trading Concept.

3 posters

Go down

'World 2' Trading Concept. Empty 'World 2' Trading Concept.

Post  Tom Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:11 am

Hello everyone.
Remember the days before the Grand Exchange made its way into the Runescape world?
Before the Grand Exchange, every player had to find their own way of buying and trading
items, in this case, it was world 1 and world 2. If you enter these worlds back in 2006-2007, there would be players everywhere in Falador and next to the West bank in Varrock.
My suggestion is simple:
If you want to sell something, either go to Falador next to or inside the garden, or go to the west bank in Varrock to bring back the old feel of Runescape trade. Thanks for your time.

Tom
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

'World 2' Trading Concept. Empty Re: 'World 2' Trading Concept.

Post  sonictronic7 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:10 am

i see u want it to be like old rs, but i like draynor, its easy to access, its fast, and draynor is already our trading market, sorry but i dont support :L

sonictronic7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pro jad Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 am

I would love for this to happen! but i don't think we have enough players for it but i would really bring back memories of trying to sell/buy things in runescape back then! If we get more players we can definitely do this. and sonic draynor is easy to get to but to create more memories i think ppl would go to fally to trade and have a good time Smile

pro jad Very Happy
pro jad
pro jad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down