Artegoworld RSPS community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saul for demote.

+9
Andrew
bennyboop
iGenesis
Jagu
NGNT (cobes26)
Rastafari
Paper
Micah!
Billster11
13 posters

Go down

Saul for demote?

Saul for demote. I_vote_lcap70%Saul for demote. I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 14 ]
Saul for demote. I_vote_lcap30%Saul for demote. I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 20

Saul for demote. Empty Saul for demote.

Post  Billster11 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 am

I was going to be quitting after I got all my skills to 99.

I'm quitting now, and it's because of your fucking co-owner.

I'd hate to say it Maarten, but you have an illiterate child who does nothing but abuse his fucking powers and play mind games.
If you'd like the whole story then I'd gladly tell it.

So, I'm just playing rs-remake as always and I go back to my 360 to play Saints Row 3, and when I come back I have lost my moderator position in the xat box. I asked Saul why he did that and he responds with because I don't help anyone. I've helped plenty of people, you can ask Jason, Tim, Tanner, Emma, and even Feng. (he told me Feng said that I don't help anyone) so whatever the hell helps. I do help, and sometimes it's not noticed, which I can live with, but this is flat out ridiculous. I won't be ridiculed by a semi-retarded 15 year old, who is on edge because of a fucking tumor. Maarten, this needs to change. He's caused many people to leave your server, maybe this is why we're down to 20-30 max a day. I wouldn't say that's entirely true, but it's a damn sure reason of why I'm leaving. Maybe you don't see it, Maarten but many others do. Ask around. I'm done.

Saul, if you're reading this. IP boot me, and make sure you tell the cops I said hi. You whined and begged for admin/co-owner, which in my book means you don't deserve it. Good luck.

Last edited by Billster11 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Billster11
Billster11
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

Back to top Go down

Saul for demote. Empty Re: Saul for demote.

Post  Micah! Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:40 am

XXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Mod Micah on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Micah!
Micah!
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

Billster11 wrote:you have an illiterate child who does nothing but abuse his fucking powers
Can't disagree with you there...
Billster11 wrote: He's caused many people to leave your server, maybe this is why we're down to 20-30 max a day.
Won't disagree with that either...
The forums users wrote:about 3 topics.
All in which are AGAINST Saulito I must point out. For the good of the community and the game's future....
Mod Micah wrote:Saul for demote.
.............................^This^...............................
Paper
Paper
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

http://bout.evolutiongames.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rastafari Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

6-0 Very Happy

Rastafari
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NGNT (cobes26) Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Now, I'm not a man of many words....

I'm on the fence about this one. He abuses powers, that's true, so do I sort of... I won't even try to deny it. He does like to pick on Luke a lot (who doesn't though, I guess Laughing [sorry Luke]) I think he's an alright guy but maybe being high class has just turned him into a real prick. He's an ok guy to talk to, but being co-owner just isn't 'him'.
NGNT (cobes26)
NGNT (cobes26)
Black Member
Black Member

https://steamcommunity.com/id/cobes2649/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagu Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:43 am

I agree hes really mean to every1

Jagu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iGenesis Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 am

I haven't been playing for that long, (3 weeks,) but I think that Saul is a good co owner. You guys are all bashing him but he stays up all night doing shit for the server so go ahead and demote him so you can see all the problems that don't get fixed. In my opinion, he has fixed a lot of things and he tries really hard. The fact that you somewhat mocked his tumor pisses me the fuck off and it made me lose a lot of respect for you. I don't think Saul hurt the server, I just think that people spread too many rumors about him and are jealous of him. The fact that we're friends IRL isn't swaying my opinions in any way. The only thing bad about Saul is that he trolls really hard, but that's it.

I still love you Bill, but seriously, lay off you ho. elephant
iGenesis
iGenesis
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Billster11 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:51 am

iGenesis wrote:I haven't been playing for that long, (3 weeks,) but I think that Saul is a good co owner. You guys are all bashing him but he stays up all night doing shit for the server so go ahead and demote him so you can see all the problems that don't get fixed. In my opinion, he has fixed a lot of things and he tries really hard. The fact that you somewhat mocked his tumor pisses me the fuck off and it made me lose a lot of respect for you. I don't think Saul hurt the server, I just think that people spread too many rumors about him and are jealous of him. The fact that we're friends IRL isn't swaying my opinions in any way. The only thing bad about Saul is that he trolls really hard, but that's it.

I still love you Bill, but seriously, lay off you ho. elephant

I don't mean to be rude, but his tumor is the reason he says all the shit that he does, I don't make fun of people for insecurities or problems with their body, but if he's going to hide behind the tumor and use that as an excuse it's going to be pointed out.
Billster11
Billster11
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iGenesis Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:07 am

Bill, you told Saul that you hope his tumor kills him, and that should let everyone know how much of a jealous, idiotic, inconsiderate, dumbass you are. Fuck you. You're just mad at Saul because he demoted you. You deserved that demote. I've seen you countless times ignoring new players and you were never on. So stfu, you nerdy sounding faggot.
iGenesis
iGenesis
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Billster11 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:02 am

iGenesis wrote:Bill, you told Saul that you hope his tumor kills him, and that should let everyone know how much of a jealous, idiotic, inconsiderate, dumbass you are. Fuck you. You're just mad at Saul because he demoted you. You deserved that demote. I've seen you countless times ignoring new players and you were never on. So stfu, you nerdy sounding faggot.

Cool, bro. I told you that all I said was this: "Saul, I hope that tumor gives to you what you have coming." That doesn't mean kill him, it could mean excruciating pain, but it certainly doesn't mean death. You talk shit over the internet, just like Saul. Now I see why you're covering for him.
Billster11
Billster11
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

Back to top Go down

Saul for demote. Empty chill out fellas

Post  bennyboop Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 am

i may not be the most respected player on here, most of you know me as a douchebag. but i just want to back up bill. bill is a great guy and he does nothing wrong and i see him help alot on multiple occasions. Saul, remember that time you were all depressed and i cheered you up and told you to fight through the hate? then you turn on me? never help me out? fuck you man. and genesis.... who the fuck are you to talk? who the fuck are you to talk to bill like that? are you high? you have no say at all. you're a little cunt faggot new kid you have no fucking say at all. next time you want to turn a real debate into an arguement think before you speak and shut your little cunt mouth!
sincerely,
Benny=]
bennyboop
bennyboop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iGenesis Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:41 am

bennyboop wrote:i may not be the most respected player on here, most of you know me as a douchebag. but i just want to back up bill. bill is a great guy and he does nothing wrong and i see him help alot on multiple occasions. Saul, remember that time you were all depressed and i cheered you up and told you to fight through the hate? then you turn on me? never help me out? fuck you man. and genesis.... who the fuck are you to talk? who the fuck are you to talk to bill like that? are you high? you have no say at all. you're a little cunt faggot new kid you have no fucking say at all. next time you want to turn a real debate into an arguement think before you speak and shut your little cunt mouth!
sincerely,
Benny=]

ROFL
iGenesis
iGenesis
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:49 pm

bennyboop wrote:i may not be the most respected player on here, most of you know me as a douchebag. but i just want to back up bill. bill is a great guy and he does nothing wrong and i see him help alot on multiple occasions. Saul, remember that time you were all depressed and i cheered you up and told you to fight through the hate? then you turn on me? never help me out? fuck you man. and genesis.... who the fuck are you to talk? who the fuck are you to talk to bill like that? are you high? you have no say at all. you're a little cunt faggot new kid you have no fucking say at all. next time you want to turn a real debate into an arguement think before you speak and shut your little cunt mouth!
sincerely,
Benny=]
รต
I totally back this up.
Genesis , who the fuck are you to say?
No like fucking honestly , Bill is bloody awesome.
-I'm not talking about Saul atm ... I'm still kind of confused-

I hate it , how all the new ppl come here , with a mouth full of mother's milk and start typing bullshit.
I mean like come on. You don't even know a shit.

Remember the old times? There weren't any bullshit like that?
No riots , no fuck ups , no back turning , almost everyone were friends.
GOD I liked this place so much.
What has happened? You turn left , you get scammed , you turn right you get cussed at , you move foreward , you get lured , you move backwards you get crapped on.
This game doesnt mean anything to me , for a long time. I just liked the community. That's why after millions of attempts quitting , i came back.
But now it's fucking offical. I'm leaving this place , and I'm not coming back.
JUST NO.'

Oh , and Ben , I know who you are.
That pic , you showed it to me once.

OH AND GUYS , I FUCKING LOVE PASTA.
If you understand
Andrew
Andrew
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NGNT (cobes26) Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Andrew wrote:But now it's fucking offical. I'm leaving this place , and I'm not coming back.

I don't blame you. So many newfags here.
NGNT (cobes26)
NGNT (cobes26)
Black Member
Black Member

https://steamcommunity.com/id/cobes2649/

Back to top Go down

Saul for demote. Empty R0fl

Post  Realluke Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:17 pm

You guys are idiots, just because you make a poll for someone's demotion, doesn't mean Maarten will listen..

Realluke
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bl1nd M1nd Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

He was 95% of the reason I quit btw.

Bl1nd M1nd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonsun Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Well he really shouldn't have just demoted you just like that, I mean, does he even have Maarten's permission to demote/promote people?

I don't really know what's going on with all this hate, but one thing for sure is that Saulito has been rude to me several times, and for no reason at all.

I'm really sad to see all of you awesome guys are quitting. :l
Dragonsun
Dragonsun
Steel Member
Steel Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iGenesis Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Rofl, the fact that I'm newish doesn't mean squat shit. I've talked to Bill for hours on skype and I thought he was awesome until his dumbass started talking shit about Saul's tumor.
iGenesis
iGenesis
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Saul for demote. Empty Micah was wrong

Post  Realluke Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 am

Luke was right Saul stays, micah is a nub, who I sued to look up to, one of the only people who I actually wouldn't disrespects much. LOL everything changed.

Realluke
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Saul for demote. Empty :O

Post  the1stbot Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 am

:O

Well I know I'm new and all but he doesnt seem that bad. Mabye I just havent been playing enough though... I'd like to vote for him to stay, but I don't have enough info. If any of this is right then he deserves to be demoted, but he seems alright. He welcomed me when I joined a few weeks ago and seemed nice, but I've also seen him tell ppl to shut up which is not all that bad to an extent.

And about people using others faults as an attack point, its wrong. If it really is the problem though, he should be demoted because of his inability to lead.

the1stbot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://www.sites.google.com/site/raptor980music

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah! Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:45 am

the1stbot wrote::O

Well I know I'm new and all but he doesnt seem that bad. Mabye I just havent been playing enough though... I'd like to vote for him to stay, but I don't have enough info. If any of this is right then he deserves to be demoted, but he seems alright. He welcomed me when I joined a few weeks ago and seemed nice, but I've also seen him tell ppl to shut up which is not all that bad to an extent.

And about people using others faults as an attack point, its wrong. If it really is the problem though, he should be demoted because of his inability to lead.
He was decided to not be demoted, we became friends again.
Micah!
Micah!
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down